CHI Touch 2 Hair Dryer
I am so excited to be able to review this hair dryer for you all after having it for a couple years now! Believe it or not, I didn't own a hair dryer for the longest time. I know, I know...crazy! Years ago, I used to scrunch my hair with gel every day and let it air dry, so I just never needed one. While I still do that occasionally, its safe to say the days of not needing a hair dryer are in the past. I get way more wear out of my curing wand curls and more days in between hair washes, so its definitely a win. I knew when I was shopping for a hair dryer that I wanted to invest in a good one. I feel like a quality hair dryer that cuts down on your drying time helps to minimize damage and helps keep hair healthy. This one also happens to have an adjustable setting for ions, which keep hair smooth and more manageable.
I did a ton of research before pulling the trigger on this one, and it turns out a lot of people love this dryer as much as I do! Here are a couple of my favorite features:
1. Its touch screen! Enough said, right? I love how much control I have over adjusting the speed of the motor, heat settings, and ion levels. As shown in the picture above, you can drag the red arrow around the curve to any of those little lines.
2. Range of customization - It will display low, medium, or high on the screen, but I think its great that there are so much more than 3 settings - low could range from super low, to mid-low, to almost medium or anywhere in between. You have so much control and customization! I have super thick hair and like to be on the medium to high settings. I love that my mom (with super thin, short hair) can use it when she stays over to dog sit when we're out of town and all she has to do is adjust the settings to fit her hair type and preferences.
3. Attachments - this dryer comes with 2 attachments: the thin nozzle (pictured on the dryer, because I always use this one) and a huge diffuser. These are both great quality and do exactly what they're made for!
4. Sleek design - although it is a fairly large dryer, its comfortable to hold and has an attractive, sleek design. The filter on the back also never seems to get clogged or needs to be cleaned out, which is a plus.
5. Cut down on drying time - Compared to dryers I've used in the past, this definitely is efficient and has cut down on my drying time.
6. Cool Shot Button - I love that this has a button right on the handle for cool air. It makes it so easy to give your hair a quick blast of cool air right at the end to seal the cuticle and cut down on frizz.
I absolutely love this hair dryer and would highly recommend it. It retails for around $180 and is worth every penny!
I'd love to know some of your favorite hair tools - hair dryers, styling tools, etc. Let me know what you're loving in the comments, and as always, thanks for stopping by!