Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks 2018
Happy first day of the #NSale everyone!! I have been up all night snagging my must haves and browsing through the thousands of sale items. This sale is always something I look forward to each year and truly like a holiday to me! I know it can be overwhelming and virtually impossible to see everything, so I wanted to share my picks (so far) from the Nordstrom sale to help you get your shopping off to a great start before items start selling out.
1. Leith Melange Wrap Dress - I love that I can wear this now and just throw a cardigan over it to transition to fall!
2. Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan - I purchased two of these last year and I am obsessed! I wear them all the time both out and around the house. Sooo cozy!
3. BP Raw Edge V Neck Tee - I think these will be the perfect tees to wear slightly off shoulder, knot up, or just wear as is.
4. Socialite Tie Waist T-Shirt Dress - I've been eyeing this dress since the last NSale and I can't wait to get it in. I ordered both the gray and black!
5. Leith Ribbed Shawl Cocoon Sweater - This looks like such a versatile cardigan and I particularly love the blush pink color.
6. BP Twist Front Sweater - I love a cute take on a sweater and this "twist" is so fun!
7. BP Lace Satin Trim Camisole - This looks like the perfect cami to wear under cardigans and sweaters in the fall and winter
8. Texture Stitch V-Neck Pullover - This would also be really cute to wear off one shoulder, with a lace bralette, etc.
9. Multistrand Y Necklace - You know I love a good layering necklace! I really like how this one lays and how many layers it has.
10. Zella Live In Lite Crop Leggings - Another item I've been wanting to try since last year. I've heard all good things about Zella leggings and since I basically live in leggings I'm excited to give these a try!
11. BP Fleece Lined Joggers - I'm in need of some cute sweatpants and I love that grey goes with everything. Loving the cute cuff detail on the ankles!
12. Diptyque Candle Set - Okay, I waited too long to order these last year and they sold out. That was not about to happen again this year! I have Baies and its the best scent and Diptyque has the prettiest candles. I also love that because they're small candles, I can use the container after the candle is burned up to hold bobby pins, rollerballs, small makeup items, q-tips, etc. You could also split them up and add them to gift baskets!
I can't wait to hear what you all have found! Let me know what your recommendations are. I will post a try on session showing all pieces I have purchased once my orders come in! Stay tuned. Happy #NSale shopping!!
Post a Comment